Sign up to be baptized today!
Baptism is an outward sign of your inward commitment to Jesus. It’s a public way for you to say, “My life is changing!”
Baptism is not only a step of obedience, but it’s also a beautiful illustration of what God has done in you. When you go down into the water, it represents Christ’s death and your old life passing away. When you come up out of the water, it signifies Christ’s resurrection and your new, changed life in Him. We make a big deal out of water baptism at Christ Place because we believe God’s work to change a life is worth celebrating!
“Today I’m getting baptized as a physical representation of an inward decision I made to fully follow God and seek His Kingdom first and foremost in my life.”
COVID-19 SAFETY REGULATIONS
Although there is no concern of bacterial or viral contagion through surface or water contact, Christ Place Staff and all baptism candidates will follow these CDC suggested guidelines for COVID-19 safety:
- All baptism candidates will wear a mask into the tank, and then remove it right before being baptized
- The mask will be put back on after exiting the tank
- All pastors, staff, and volunteers around the tank will wear a mask and practice social distancing
- All surfaces will be sanitized between each baptism
- Only immediate family members can come up to the tank during their family member’s baptism and must return to their seat after celebrating to make room for the next family