In-Person Weekend Experience
We’re back to our normal service times with live worship, preaching, and CP Kids
We are no longer requiring registration to attend weekend services at Christ Place. However, we are maintaining limited capacities in our auditoriums and CP Kids spaces. See details below for how we are keeping safe. If you’re not ready to join us in-person, you can still engage with our online experience.
Saturday – 6:00pm
Sunday – 9:30am, 11:15am
CPKids Open for All Ages: Birth – 5th Grade
Safe + Sanitized
We are committed to providing a safe experience for you and your family!
Face masks are optional to enter the building. All of our Dream Team members will be wearing a mask while serving, unless on stage with proper physical distancing. If you would like a mask, our team will have some readily available for you at each entrance. For more information, see the FAQ section below.*
DETAILS & FAQ
We are taking every step of precaution as prescribed by the CDC to ensure that Christ Place Church is safe, secure and spacious for your family. Seats will be sanitized after the 6:00pm Saturday Service and 11:15am Sunday service.
1. We encourage all attendees over the age of 75 or those who have a compromised immune system to worship with us online.
2. If you have had any of the following symptoms this week, please worship with us online:
Fever Over 100
Cough or Sore Throat
Shortness of Breath
Contact with anyone confirmed to have COVID-19 (in the past 14 days)
CP KIDS (Birth - 5th Grade)
Nursery & Pre-K
All Dream Team members in the Kids areas will be wearing masks. Children are not required to wear masks. Room capacities are adjusted for more space per child. Toys and surfaces will be sanitized at the end of the 6:00pm Saturday service and 11:15am Sunday service.
Masks are not required for children. Dream Team members will be wearing masks while serving.
How are you staying safe?
- Parent pick up flow is adjusted for one way traffic in hallways
- Toys are sanitized at the end of the 6:00pm Saturday service and 11:15am Sunday service.
- Self Check-in is available for all services.
- Kids will stay with their group.
- Room capacities are adjusted for more space per child
- Rooms will be cleaned and all surfaces will be wiped down after the 6pm Saturday service and 11:15am Sunday service.
Are Dream Team members required to wear a face covering?
Face Masks are required for all Dream Team Members while serving.
Will CP Kids content be available online?
CP Kids Online will continue for weekend content only.
Will you have Midweek for kids?
Yes! It is on Wednesdays from 7:00-8:15pm with the same safety protocols in place as we do on the weekends.
CP YOUTH (Grades 6-12)
CP Youth is on Wednesdays from 7:00-8:15pm.
Edge Weekend (Middle School) is postponed.
We are offering both in-person and online groups. Find a group that works for you!
Although there is no concern of bacterial or viral contagion through surface or water contact, Christ Place Staff and all baptism candidates will follow CDC suggested guidelines for COVID-19 safety
- All pastors, staff, and volunteers around the tank will wear a mask and practice social distancing.
- All surfaces will be sanitized.