Sat. 6:00 PM | Sun. 9:30 & 11:15 AM
11th & Old Cheney, Lincoln, NE
People who come to Christ Place become a part of this life-change story through three easy steps.
1. Celebrate God’s Word and worship Christ as Savior.
2. Connect with one another as we grow together in Christ.
3. Contribute our time, talent and resources to reach our community and world.
If it’s important to Jesus it’s important to us.
The Next Generation
Weekends During Services
Kindergarten – 5th Grade
Saturday @ 6:00p
Sunday @ 9:30a & 11:15a
Midweek Kids Connect
Ages 3yrs – 5th Grade
Wednesdays @ 6:45-8:00p
Weekends During Service
Middle School Students
Sunday @ 9:30a after worship
Mid Week Youth Group
Middle & High School Students
Wednesday @ 7:05p
Check out this awesome story about Jeff and his connect group at Christ Place.
i am | CHANGED Class
Check out this awesome story, and see how there is room for everyone to serve at Christ Place.
At Christ’s Place, we want to help you in your commitment to give as God directs you. There are many ways you can give.
You can always attend any of our services during the weekend and give in person.
If you have a Visa, Mastercard, or Discover, you can enjoy of the convenience of using online giving. It’s a safe and risk-free way to give from the comfort of your home.
If you have access to “bill-pay” through your bank you can set up Christ’s Place as a “payee.” Simply tell the bank what to pay from your account, noting in the memo or note area any part of the offering that is for missions, etc. If there is no notation the gift will be considered general tithe/percentage giving.
TEXT TO GIVE
Giving can be as easy as sending a text. Set it up by texting an amount to the number, and our safe and secure text-to-give service links to your credit card.
The Tithe Challenge
Frequently Asked Questions
“Who Is The Tithe Challenge For?”
Tithing is God’s plan for every follower of Christ. However, The Tithe Challenge is for individuals or families who have not been tithing (10% of household income) in at least the last six months.
“When Is The Tithe Challenge?”
The Tithe Challenge is for a period of three months. You can begin at any date between January 1st and Septemer 15th (the challenge must be completed in a single calendar year).
“Why Take The Tithe Challenge?”
The only thing in the Bible that God says to test Him on is tithing. At Christ Place we believe it in so strongly that we want to give you the opportunity to take God at His Word.
Before participating, please make sure you’ve got the rules covered.
- I understand that in order to participate in The Tithe Challenge my completed sign up form must be received by the Christ Place staff by September 15th.
- I understand that The Tithe Challenge is for a period of three months, starting on a date I choose between January 1st and September 15th.
- I understand that my household qualifies for participation because we have not been tithing (10% of annual household income) for the last six months.
- I understand that if paid at the church location, my tithe must be paid by check or by completed offering envelope so that my tithe can be properly credited. Tithe can also be paid online at cplace.org/online-giving/.
- I understand that I cannot seek a refund prior to the end of the of The Tithe Challenge period, and that I cannot seek a refund for any contributions made prior to the beginning of The Tithe Challenge period.
- I understand that any request for refund must be received by the Christ’s Place staff within 30 days of the end of The Tithe Challenge period.
- I understand that if I request a refund at the end of the three months, 100% of contributions by check or cash and 97% of contributions made by credit or debit card (due to credit card processing fees) will be refunded.
- I agree to the following statement: “I would like to test God’s faithfulness by accepting The Tithe Challenge at Christ Place. I agree that for the three month period, my household will contribute to God, through Christ Place, a tithe equal to 10% of our income. At the end of the three month period, if I am not convinced of God’s faithfulness to bless my life as a result of my obedience to His Word, then I will be entitled to request a refund of the full amount (as clarified by #7 above) of contributions made during those three months.”